Abstract to Scientific Godism: A New Theory of Everything


This Blog was created as an archive of my research and exposition on the process of creation from the viewpoint of God. It is my hope to develop through this research a new view of reality that will harmonize with science from God's viewpoint; thus my focus is to systematize our understanding of reality beyond faith and religion. I foresee a future when mankind will awaken to the universal realization we are not descendants of Apes linked to a random process called evolution, but rather we are the Noble and Divine Children of a loving and supreme creative intelligence (still in our Mother's womb spacetime), having diverse names throughout history, but linked to a divine Oneness. 

With the scientific systematization of all knowledge (as a Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil), I hope to see a new paradigm shift in science and engineering education, quite like the current vision of STEM or STEAM education, and I believe this cannot happen until we truly understand the origin of our own existence in this world. I call this new view of reality Scientific Godism. It is to become a new Theory of Everything (TOE) and a gateway to what I wish to call STREAM education or the education linked to the flow of God's eternal power as TRUE LOVE. 

The core concepts behind this theory were inspired by an ideology called GODISM, introduced to the world by the Rev Dr. & Mrs. Sun Myung Moon. Please join me on a scientific journey into the inner world of spirituality and love. A world that was the prelude to the concept of the BIG BANG THEORY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1.2: The Birth of Scientific Godism

Liberia: A Nation of Destiny for Africa