Chapter 1.2: The Birth of Scientific Godism

The Birth of Scientific Godism:


My new theory of everything is rooted on the premise of the existence of a supreme being who is Unchanging, Self-existing, Eternal and Absolute... thus the ideology of Godism [1a]. The founders of this ideology are the Rev Dr. & Mrs. Sun Myung Moon. By way of this new theory, Scientific Godism, I seek to answer the question of: What happened and what existed before the Big Bang? I started my research about 8 years ago, with the premise that the causal factor behind everything is not an unknowable GOD but rather LOVE. By LOVE I am referring to a creative-universal-self-existing force, that even brought God into existence as its subject partner, from a state of eternal sleep.  In figure 1 above I equate God to the position of the subject partner of LOVE with Adam as His substantial object partner or body. Thus, as with Godism, my new theory supports the claim that human beings were made as the substantial form of the invisible creator of the Cosmos and as the center of the Cosmic Logos. From this core realization, the methodology of my research has been to validate and reveal from a scientific perspective the true structure of the Universe as it relates to the nature of God. In this way, I refer to my new theory as Scientific Godism or the Theory of Everything as One thing.

I realize this is a challenging topic and that I am not the most capable for this challenge; however, since meeting Father and Mother Moon in 1979, I got to know the true meaning of being a child of God. It was a profound awakening to the true meaning of being loved absolutely. It allowed me to overcome a lot of my pain, shame and difficulties.   This realization plus thirty-three (33) years of struggle living through the Liberian civil crisis[1] made me realize that religion alone is not enough to bring world peace and harmony centered on the heart and will of God. I came to realize that while faith was sufficient for the spiritual salvation of individuals it was grossly insufficient for the physical salvation of families, nations and the world. My nation was clear evidence of this reality. 

In 1979, Liberia proudly celebrated its 132nd founding anniversary as Africa’s oldest independent nation, build on Christian principles. Yet today 2018, after 39 years of bloodshed and political struggle for true freedom, liberty and justice for its citizens, we are at best known as one of the lease developed nations in Africa. So, what has been the value of our religious heritage regarding peace, development and the will of God? Sadly, history has shown that beside the individuals saved by faith, religions have not been a national force for peace and unity in Liberia[2].




[1a] Scientific Godism strives to understand the nature of God as the source of all energy. A primary law of science is a law of thermodynamics also called the "law of conservation of energy". According to this law energy cannot be created or destroyed but simply converted from one form to another. Through my research I have come to understand why this law must holds. The answer has to do with the nature of GOD as being unchanging, self-existing, eternal and absolute. From these attributes I developed the acronym U-SEA meaning "universal sea of zero point energy".  

[1] I was called to join the Unification Church on March 23, 1979. Around that same time my country was plunged into a 24 year cycle of civil conflicts (1979-2003) in search of true peace and development.

[2] And I believe this can be shown for the world as a whole.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

en-01-sgtoe

Liberia: A Nation of Destiny for Africa

Abstract to Scientific Godism: A New Theory of Everything