Chapter 1.5.3 My Great Awakening and Connection to True Parents


1.5.3 My Great Awakening:


 On the foundation of two spiritual experiences and a sincere calling out to God for New Truth[1], I heard the Divine Principle in 1979. Unlike most members of our movement I was spiritually led to Godism by the Lord Jesus Himself. Thus, I call it an awakening. 

From the dawn of human history God planted his seed (the breath of life) on earth through Adam and Eve[2]. We are told how that seed never reached maturity due to the Fall of Adam and Eve. But we have never been given the details of that process in plain language until the coming of True Parents. Lord Jesus prepared all Christians for this day when he referred to his Second Coming through the Comforter, in the book of John:

John 16:12-15  “I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he[3] will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.” 

Regrettably so few Christians believed Father Moon was the Lord of the Second Coming, and fewer still believed Father & Mother Moon as the True Parents of heaven, earth and humankind[4]. By the grace of the Holy Spirit I did believe when I heard the Divine Principle in 1979. As the first awakened in Liberia I felt a deep responsibility to awaken all Liberians and African who would listen. Thus, I have started this blog to write and share my experiences and lessons learned about God and life from a scientific perspective.




[1] In March of 1979 I did a three day fast and prayer challenging God to send me new truth. After all my studies I could not find a clear understanding of God and the reason why suffering continued on earth even after the death of Lord Jesus. Exactly as I broke my fast two Unificationist missionaries knocked on my door saying “I have new truth for you from God”. I can never forget that day and the feeling of joy in my heart to know that God is real and that He answers our prayer.

[2] Science strives to understand the true origin of human beings. There are many theories about this linked to various bones excavated from sites around the world, but until we have clarity on this matter I prefer to think of Adam and Eve as the first human beings with the consciousness of a creator in heaven as their parents This view is similar to Kaballah.

[3] Note in this verse the Holy Spirit is referred to as a “he” but after referring to the  "Strong’s Greek dictionary" we learn that the original word used was “ekeinos” meaning “that ONE” referring to the neutral form of GOD’s SPIRIT being both male and female harmonized into ONE. This again verifies SG-O-TOE’s view that the Spirit of Truth referring to the Holy Spirit of God was neutral reflecting a parental spirit as in Father and Mother spirit. Thus we see the coming of the new Messiah as two witnessed acting as One (Rev 11).

[4] This is the title given to Rev & Mrs. Moon by heaven as a consequence of their victorious life dedicated to completing the mission of Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

en-01-sgtoe

Liberia: A Nation of Destiny for Africa

Abstract to Scientific Godism: A New Theory of Everything